Taking Care of Bad Reviews (Don’t Send the Wrong Message) with Suzan Chin-Taylor
Wednesday, February 24, 2021 from 2:30 PM to 3:15 PM
WWETT Plus Virtual Event 2021, Indianapolis, Indiana
We all love those 5-Star online reviews but what do you do when those thumbs-down customers share undesirable comments? This fast-paced session will cover best-practices for positively dealing with negative reviews, tips for turning dissatisfied customers into top referral partners, using productive conflict to resolve issues, when and how to stand your ground while providing solutions and avoiding the temptation to go on the defensive. In the world of online reviews, it’s the customer’s perception that drives everything so join us to learn how to make clients all thumbs up.
Successful Marketing & Selling Strategies in the New Virtual Business World with Suzan Chin-Taylor
Tuesday, June 29, 2021 from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
WWETT Show 2021, Indianapolis, Indiana
In order to THRIVE and not merely survive in this rapidly changing economic climate, business owners need to make a shift now and quickly transition their marketing, business development and sales efforts online. But how?
In this presentation we will cover key strategies for successfully changing the way your businesses now must go to market and how to implement tactics that create increased market awareness, generate leads, nurture relationships and win clients in a virtual environment.
Key points discussed and how-to tips shared include:
- The biggest mistakes new digital marketing and sales pros make and how to avoid them
- The secret habits highly successful virtual marketers possess
- Tools and no-cost/low-cost resources for creating an AUTOMATED winning content strategy
- Quick scripts and templates for increasing your social media engagement
- Essential items every website needs for engaging prospects and how to incorporate them
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Email and more – using integrated multi-channels and developing a multi-touchpoint approach
- Organic Content Marketing and Social Media Paid Advertising – The Key Differences, Pros and Cons
- How to meet your prospects and clients where they are
- Best practices for building trust to create long-term, sustainable growth
- Why positioning you and your firm as a thought-leader matters and tips for making it happen
This session is designed for small to medium sized business and social media beginners to seasoned content curators alike. Participants will also be given a road map for developing their own system for starting, maintaining and sustaining their online and virtual selling activities. Successful online marketing takes time, effort and diligence, and this session will offer helpful methods for making efficient use of online marketing time invested for the best possible results.
Revenue & Profit Accelerator Playbook with Jim Aanderud
Wednesday, June 30, 2021 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
WWETT Show 2021, Indianapolis IN
This is the course that helps business owners understand what their financials are really telling them and how to use that data to get new business, accelerate revenue growth and gain more profitable projects and clients.
Who this course is for:
Contractors and Service Providers who are wanting to accelerate their revenue growth and profit, financially thrive not just survive and gain advantage over the competition.
What you will gain from attending:
- Deep understanding of job costing
- How to easily gather and analyze historical data for insight into positive/negative effects on your bottom line
- Understand and analyze your P & L statements to clearly comprehend what the numbers are saying
- How to use your financials to get new business
- Discover the hidden and most overlooked major drain on a company’s bottom line and how to fix it
- Readily identify the most profitable customers and projects, their common denominators, how to find, replicate and nurture them
- When to say no (and forgive yourself for it)
- Learn inexpensive ways to prospect to keep the sales funnel full, even when business is good
- The hidden treasures to be found in your customers and virtual friends
Why you should attend:
The cold, hard facts of contracting… Out of every 100 contracting business owners at age 65:
- Only one will be independently wealthy
- Four will be financially secure
- Twenty-four will still be working out of necessity
- Thirty-one will be dead
- Forty will be broke and need Social Security to make ends meet
The only way to be among those in the first or second categories is to really understand your business financials, trends, company culture and data. If you don’t know where to start, the best place, as with anything is at the beginning. Whether new to business finance, a novice who needs to know more or someone with a good understanding of their finances but would like to know how to use their data more advantageously, this workshop is for you. When you have a playbook and a coach, all you need to do is follow the plan, pace yourself and take consistent action to accelerate your profits and revenue growth.