At this point, you may feel clueless about how to actually DO IT.
Maybe you’ve heard that tracking finances is the way to get and remain profitable, but two things constantly pop up in your mind:
- I’m a contractor, not an accountant!
- Even though I want to understand how cash flow really works, I have no idea where to start!
Response to #1: Yes, you’re a contractor. You really make it happen in the field.
But you’re also a business owner. You NEED to understand the basics of the way money actually works in keeping a business healthy.
Most contractors share the same story:
- They work too hard and take too much risk.
- They never make big money.
- They never have any left over to invest.
- They never get out of debt.
- They can’t stop working, because they need the money to live on.
Response to #2: You need to start at the beginning.
If you don’t know where to start, the best place, as with anything, is at the beginning. If you’re brand new to business finance, or have tried tacking it and feel overwhelmed — you’re not alone.
But you don’t need to stay that way.
Because when you have a playbook that starts from the beginning and takes you all the way through to the end, all you need to do is follow the plan. Take one step at a time, pace yourself, and make sure to take consistent action.
And if you do, you cannot fail. But before you reach success, you need 2 things first:
- A Guide/Mentor who’s already done what you want to do
- A Step by Step Blueprint to Follow
If this sounds like you so far, keep reading…
Maybe you have a business up and running, and you tell yourself things like:
- “Hey, we have plenty of money in the bank, we’re doing just fine.”
- “We always pay our bills on time, isn’t that enough?”
- “We may have lost money on this job, but we’ll make it up on the next one.”
- “I’m too busy with the REAL work! I don’t have time for details like bookkeeping.”
- “Sure, we’re a little short right now, but we have a ton of receivables that should come in soon…”
Listen, if you have a business, financial details ARE your business.
Because a business without proactive financial management will soon be a DEAD business.
Seriously, just look at these statistics!
The reality is, out of every 100 contracting business owners at age 65:
- Only one will be independently wealthy.
- Four will be financially secure.
- Twenty-four will still be working out of necessity.
- Thirty-one will be dead.
- Forty will be broke, and need Social Security to make ends meet.
The only way to be among those top five above is to understand common concepts of business finance.
Let’s be honest, you already understand the importance of business financial management, or you wouldn’t be reading this right now.
You already “get it.” All you need is to find a way to do it.
Because you’ll really never be able to be successful by ignoring your finances. You just…won’t.
So, no matter what situation you’re in:
- You don’t have a contracting business, and WANT to start one, or
- You have a contracting business and you’re ignoring finances…
We can promise you this:
Understanding and proactively implementing sound financial practices is the ONE BUSINESS ACTIVITY you can do to get the HIGHEST PROFITABILITY POSSIBLE for any business, anywhere…period.
Get It Now for $177.00
that’s less than an typical billable hour of time with your CPA!